The Patient Experience Platform
The Patient Experience Platform is a specialty-specific survey tool that collects data directly from your patients and provides your practice with credible, reliable insights into the patient experience. These insights, displayed in an easy-to-navigate dashboard, provide a window into the health of your practice, from the patient’s perspective. These insights allow your practice to improve performance, increase patient retention, and generate higher revenue. Highlights of the platform include:
- Five-Star Reputation tool that provides transparency into the quality of your providers to help convert website visitors into patients
- Free text comments that provide greater depth to the feedback you receive from your patients
- Real-time, actionable metrics so you can move forward immediately on insights
- Key Driver Matrix that highlights targeted focus areas (available to full Physician Empowerment Suite® Platform Subscribers)
- Location and physician benchmarking
- Measurement of physician, office staff, and practice performance
Why Measure Patient Experience
Measuring and improving the patient experience has become a business imperative for practices. Research links patient experience and engagement to patient safety and positive clinical outcomes. Patients increasingly demand transparency from healthcare organizations and actively doctor-shop based on internet reviews. Optimizing patient experience data helps your practice by:
- Enhancing your value story to enhance negotiation with payers
- Proactively addressing patient retention
- Uncovering hidden problem areas
- Reducing customer complaints
- Improving overall operations
The Patient Experience Platform allows you to stay on top of these trends and enhance your practice through data insights.
The SE Healthcare team makes it easy for you to integrate the Patient Experience Platform into your practice’s day-to-day operations. Four simple steps are all it takes to get up and running.
- Create a CSV file from your EMR and uploaded to the platform each week
- Patients receive an email inviting them to take a brief, 5-minute survey
- Log into your secured Patient Experience dashboard to view real-time results
- The data leads to actionable insights and allows you to target improvements
The Patient Experience Platform was developed by respected physicians, legal, and risk management thought leaders to bring quality and risk reduction solutions to organizations in a proactive approach.
The SE team is here to support you throughout the process to make sure you achieve optimal results. Onboarding kicks off with a brief 15-minute orientation call to set up your new account and answer any questions you may have. After orientation, the system will walk you through each step of establishing your account. Once your account set–up is complete, SE Healthcare will send surveys to patients seen at your office within the last 90 days to immediately obtain a large sample size and robust data.
Once the data from the surveys has populated the dashboard, our customer support staff will walk you through navigating your dashboard. Our team is always available during normal business hours to provide you with ongoing support.